The spinal health center at "Acibadem Sistina" is the first of its kind in the region. Our experienced team of neurosurgeons, traumatologists and orthopediatricians provide diagnostics and treatment of spine conditions. Our medical professionals use their experience, knowledge and skills while utilizing the latest equipment available in the region with the purpose of reducing pain and restoring patients’ spinal function.
The Spinal Health Center offers a multidisciplinary approach in improving patient care and treatment of various medical conditions. The team of doctors with the highest level of expertise and experience, creates innovative and sophisticated techniques. Our Spinal Health Centre ensures proper diagnostics and treatment of various diseases and injuries.
Some of those are:
• Spinal injuries - cervical, thoracic and lumbosaclar spine fractures (anterior, posterior and combined approach)
• Spinal tumors - primary and secondary tumors (metastases) - (anterior, posterior and combined approach)
• Spinal deformities in children and adults (scoliosis, kyphosis, degenerative spinal deformities)
• Spondylosis and spinal instability
• Spinal infections - tuberculosis of spine, pyogenic spinal infection (children and adults)
• Pathological fractures and osteoporotic fractures - vertebroplasty, fracture fixation (anterior, posterior and combined approach)
• Spinal cord tumors - intradural spinal cord tumors (medulla)
• Degenerative spinal disorders (aging spine)
• Back and neck pain
• Neck and lower back herniated discs
• Lumbar and cervical spinal stenosis