The International Patient Services Center within Acıbadem Hospitals Group offers a comprehensive range of services for international patients and visitors. Our staffs are dedicated to provide a range of services including consultations, diagnostic procedures, billing and insurance, travel and accommodation arrangements and translation services.
Acıbadem International Patient Services Center has been designed as a “one-stop” service center and offers healthcare services from the day of the request of patients until the time patients’ return to their home country. It is the initial point of contact for acquiring medical information, orientation and registration.
The rapidly expanding team of the International Patient Services is comprised of patient service specialists and physicians. This team of dedicated professionals organizes the “Healthcare Journey” of international patients in accordance with their needs and expectations. Acıbadem International Patient Services Center can assist the patients with the following services before, during and after their stay:
• Scheduling medical appointments
• Making hotel arrangements
• Arranging ground transportation from the airport
• Assisting with visa procedures
• Estimating the cost of services
• Assisting with hospital admissions
• Ensuring that the patient understand the instructions provided by the physicians
• Obtaining and delivering the copies of medical reports following the consultations
• Assisting with discharge processes and payment procedures
• Assisting with international insurance companies
• Facilitating the dialogue with the physicians of Acıbadem Hospitals Group after the departure of the patient
If you are seeking a physician consultation, we suggest that you send your complete medical history, along with any applicable x-ray films and laboratory test results via e-mail, fax or post-mail. Once a physician has reviewed your medical history, we will contact you about the recommended course of treatment and whether it is advisable to travel to Turkey for treatment.
Once we have determined that your treatment at our center is appropriate, we will schedule all your physician appointments including diagnostic and laboratory tests & procedures, as well as surgical procedures if necessary. Appointment availability depends on the nature and urgency of medical situation.